- The content of these pages are ©1997, 2002 by Larry Pieniazek.
- LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. Please visit the Official LEGO® WWW page.
The LEGO brick image is a trade dress of the LEGO Group. Usage here is not intended to infringe.
- The background image used in many Milton Train Works images (track, trees, ground cover, etc) was parameterized for me in POVRay by Bram Lambrecht. Usage rights have been granted to me for a fee. If you wish to use it you will need to contact him directly.
- When creating a site of your own:
- I suggest you review the Fair Play policy of the LEGO Group.
- You are welcome (encouraged, even) to copy the text and format of this disclaimer page and modify it to suit your needs. If you want to credit me that would be nice but is not required.
- A general hint: Be unstinting with credit. If your work borrows heavily from the work of others, acknowledge that. We'll all think more of it that way!
- The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of: ...as I am loony enough to come up with them all by myself.
- Backgrounds courtesy of Fibblesnork (images are copyrighted by Todd Lehman).
- Help stop trademark and copyright dilution:
- LUGNET, AucZILLA and Fibblesnork are all trademarks of Todd S. Lehman and Suzanne D. Rich.
- Pause (magazine) is a trademark of Zucaro Internet Publishing.
- Any uncredited reference to copyrighted or trademarked material is strictly unintentional. It will be rectified if brought to my attention.
- Some settling of contents may have occured during shipment.
- Not valid where prohibited by law.
- Do not taunt happy fun ball.
- Play Well!
Return to: Home or